1. Use a clean container. I normally use a large ceramic/glass jars but in this documentary I use a large plastic container and a smaller glass jar for better photo shoots. Actually this plastic one is much easier and faster for the mixing.
2. The yeast and red yeast rice blended powder.
3. Sprinkle some into the base of the container.
4. Sprinkle some onto the rice in the strainer.
5. Use hands to thoroughly mixed the powder into the rice.
6. Pour the well mixed rice into the container.
7. Use palm to flatten and compress the rice to get rid of air pockets.
8. Sprinkle a little more powder on surface.
*Repeat until all the rice are done.