Chinese New Year will be truly special this year - new found interest in home-brew beer! Started a new batch today - Bavarian Wheat! A sweeter one (bitter score of 1/5) compare the the 1st batch of dark bitter one (3/5). Color should be medium gold, and cloudy, I think. I hope. Will find out in about 7 days.
Home brew is really easy:
1) Buy a pack of beer malt, and 2x sugar
2) Add beer malt and sugar into 5 liters of hot water, stir till dissolved
3) Top up 18 liters of cold water, ideally the temperature is ~25 degree C after mixing
4) Sprinkle the yeast (comes with the bear pack)
5) Done (fermentation takes 5-7 days)
6) Wait eagerly!!